Verbatim CD-R uses MKM/Verbatim's technology which ensures any recording to be of a superior quality. Mitsubishi Chemical's R&D combined with its strong coorperation with drive manufacturers ensures the broad compatibility of Verbatim's discs making them ideal for sharing computer data, home videos, photos and music. From Europe's Number 1* for recordable media.The 'mechanical specifications' of Verbatim media are very precise, and data written to it can be read in a wide range of drives. As a result, Verbatim discs demonstrate a high level of compatibility between drives running at a wide range of speeds.
The Extra Protection surface is a white branded surface providing extra protection for the vulnerable label side. Can be written on with a CD/DVD marker pen.Features
- CD-R is a recordable disc providing 700MB capacity.
- Compliant with Orange Book Part II Version 3 specifications.
- Superior resistance to UV irradiation.
- Archival Life Extra Protection - up to 40 years AZO - up to 100 years.
- Lowest error rate against a range of CD writers.