Taiyo Yuden are renowned as being one of the leading manufacturers of quality products. These Taiyo Yuden Professional 16x Full Face Watershield Printable Blank DVD-R Tub of 50 are supplied direct from Taiyo Yuden.The printable surface of these Taiyo Yuden 16x Full Face Watershield Printable DVD-R in Packs of 50 are very smooth with a glossy finish, ideal where a high resolution photo finish is required.
The inkjet printable surface of these discs enables you to add your own designs with a vast amount of printers now having the capability to print of Disks.
The all-new WaterShield blank media is the best way to ensure your discs stay protected from harsh everyday elements while looking great. From Taiyo Yuden, the inventor of the CD-R, WaterShield discs repel water and protect from wear & scratches. Watershield offers a beautiful glossy finish that equals the quality of offset printing when printing with a high resolution inkjet printers from Epson, Rimage, Primera, Microboards & R-Quest.
WaterShield DVD-R hub-printable media features the very same qualities as Taiyo Yuden's original discs.
With the world's widest record and playback compatibility, you're assured a great disc, delivered perfectly every time. Watershield discs allow any user with an inkjet disc printing solution to create professional discs.What else can the WaterShield do?
- Up to 16X DVD Recording speeds are supported
- White FULL FACE "Watershield" Inkjet Printable top surface
- "Super Cyanine" dye provides zero wave distortion
- Compatibility with all DVD recorders and duplicators is assured
- BLER,E-12, and E-22 errors are the lowest in the industry
- Jitter and Deviation levels are the lowest in the industry
- Proprietary printable surface media provides professional looking graphics and text on the media surface
- Data integrity is guaranteed to 100 years
- Intensive quality assurance methods are in place during the manufacturing process, providing industry leading yield rates
- Format: Write Once
- Diameter: 120mm
- Storage Capacity: 4.7gb
- Writing Speed: 1-16x
- Features: Glossy Photo finish
- Superior water resistance
In 2008, JVC and Taiyo Yuden announced a new joint venture. This led to the creation of a new brand, combinding the JVC name, and Taiyo Yuden's world-renowned Japan Made media. The new brand is JVC Advanced Media, and during 2010, all Taiyo Yuden Professional media will be rebranded to JVC for Professional Use. During the transition phase, some stock will bear the new branding wrap, and some will not. Please do not be alarmed, we only sell genuine Taiyo Yuden media.