- Blank Media
- Ink & Toners
- Paper & Stationery
• 110° field of view for captivating immersion
• Simple setup with no external sensors
• Enjoy VR games from the Windows Store
• Includes Windows Mixed Reality controllers
Lightweight and comfortable Comfort is key in virtual reality, and the Lenovo Explorer Headset is designed so that you'll hardly notice you're wearing it.
The headset is lightly padded with an adjustable dial, so it's easy to get the right fit.
The visor can be easily flipped up so you can return to the real world without taking the headset completely off.
• Lightweight and comfortable design with easy to adjust dial
• Windows mixed reality combines virtual reality with the real world
• Enjoy immersive VR experiences including huge games from Steam and the Windows Store
• Wireless controllers included let you interact with your games naturally
The Lenovo Explorer Headset uses Windows mixed reality technology to combine the real world around you with virtual elements
- with the ability to jump into completely virtual worlds.
The Lenovo Explorer doesn't require any external sensors and is easy to setup with a single cable • all you need is a compatible PC with USB 3.0 and HDMI ports.
With two Quad HD lenses you'll experience beautiful 360 degree views in high quality • so everything you experience looks and feels incredible.
With some classic VR games available from Steam like Space Pirate Trainer, Fantastic Contraption, and Universe Sandbox, you can enjoy truly immersive experiences.
Wireless controllers included Offering complete freedom of movement, the wireless motion controllers let you interact in a natural way for greater freedom in every game.
|Dimensions:||102.1 x 185.1 x 94.8 mm (H x W x D)|
|Features||• 1.: Inside out motion tracking cameras & sensors | Room scale & multi-position tracking
• 2.: Explore AAA mixed reality content as well as Xbox & Steam games
• 3.: 110° field of view | Dual LCD Quad HD 1440 x 1440 lenses | Dual 2.89" lenses | Refresh rate: 90 Hz
• 4.: Lightweight, ergonomic design | Hinged front display
• 5.: Simple set-up requires a single cable connection to your PC | No external sensors needed
Whats in the box: + Charger