The Wireless Cardbus Adapter complies with IEEE 802.11n (draft 2.0), IEEE 802.11g, and IEEE 802.11b standards offering wireless transmission speeds of up to 300Mbps.
Employs 2-3x MIMO technology with two internal intelligent antennae providing even better wireless performance, transmission rates, stability and coverage while the built-in CCA technology automatically avoids channel conflicts using its channel selection feature.
Supports 64/128/152-bit WEP encryptions, as well as WPA/WPA2 and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions and authentication in addition to the adapters QSS (Quick Secure Setup) feature, allowing users to quickly and easily setup wireless security.
Applications using a lot of bandwidth that are sensitive to interruptions such as voice and video applications are given priority in order to assure quality.
Offers a friendly user interface and simple web-based configuration allowing all users to comfortably configure the router, providing an efficient WLAN solution to let you enjoy the freedom that Wi-Fi offers.
Compatible with other 802.11g and 11n protocol wireless products.
- Maximum 300Mbps wireless transmission rate
- 2-3x MIMO technology with stronger signal penetration strength, wider wireless coverage, providing better performance and stability
- CCA technology automatically avoids channel conflicts using its channel selection feature
- Compatible with 802.11g and 11b equipment, Intel Centrino compatibility tested
- Provides 32-bit Cardbus connector
- Complies with 802.11n (draft 2.0), 802.11g, and 802.11b standards
- Supports Infrastructure and Ad-Hoc operation
- Quick Secure Setup, complies with WPS for worry free wireless security
- Supports 64/128/152-bit WEP, complies with 128 bit WPA standard(TKIP/AES), supports MIC, IV Expansion, Shared Key Authentication, IEEE 802.1X
- Simple configuration and monitoring
- Supports roaming technology guaranteeing efficient wireless connections
- Interface: 32-bit Cardbus Type II
- Frequency Band: 2.4~2.4835GHz
- Maximum Data Transfer Rates:
+ 802.11n: 300Mbps
+ 802.11g: 54Mbps
+ 802.11b: 11Mbps
- Modulation: OFDM/CCK/16-QAM/64-QAM
- RF Power: 20dBm(max)
- Dimensions: 124 x 54 x 11.3mm
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 2000 / XP / Vista