This external caddy allows you to use one of your computer`s existing USB ports to add an additional 3.5 inch SATA (Serial-ATA) hard drive to your computer without having to open up your PC.
The new interface provides data transfer speeds up to 3GB/sec. As more and more people are working with large files such as DTP/graphical files and uncompressed video and audio. The need for a hard drive with high speed data transfer is more important then ever.
Supports up to 2 TB SATA drives
Please Note: These external enclosures are for SATA hard drives only and are not suitable for IDE (PATA) drives.
- Connection Type: SATA, USB2.0
- Hard drive support: SATA (1.5GB/s & 3GB/s supported)
- Interface: USB2.0 (480Mbit/Sec)
Minumum System Requirements:
- Pentium 255Mhz processor
- 64MB RAM
- CD driver (Windows 98 only)
- USB 2.0/1.1 or eSATA host interface
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows 98SE, 2000, ME, XP, Vista
- Hard Drive Enclosure
- USB cable
- SATA cable
- Support stand
- Power adapter
- Power cable
- Driver CD (required for Windows 98 users)
- Fixing screws